Saturday, May 31, 2014

Looking ahead to June


 


Summer has arrived and with it new books are being released and TV shows are premiering. 

This is by no means an extensive list of all the great things happening in June, but these are some of the things I'm most excited about:

June 3rd:

Vivian Divine Is Dead by Lauren Sabel


Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern




June 10th

Pretty Little Liars season 5 premiere


June 24th

 Covert Affairs season 5 premiere  



Let's Chat!

What are you most excited to read or watch in June?


2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for PLL Season 5, too! That ending to Season 4 was just cruel... Vivian Divine is Dead and Say What You Will both look great. I'm super excited for them as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Hopefully we'll get some answers this season.

      I'm hope Vivian Divine is Dead and Say What You Will are as good as their covers and descriptions suggest! I haven't read anything by either author yet.

      Delete