Sunday, June 1, 2014

Love at First Page



It doesn't always happen, but when it does, it's always exciting!

I live in a town where the biggest book selection is at Target (yes, I know, this is highly depressing. I need to move. There's not even a small, but cool indie bookstore nearby).

Anyway, I was at a big book store last week. And, in true book nerd style, I couldn't leave without a few new pals!

I had heard good things about Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu, but I hadn't put it through my usual before-I-buy test (hmm...maybe I should post about my process. What do you guys think? Are you interested?)

Now, to the point: I read the first page of Life by Committee while I was standing in the bookstore and I was hooked!

It's such a great feeling to fall in love with a book after just one page!



Let's Chat!

What books did you fall in love with after the first page?

No comments:

Post a Comment