Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Book Announcement



Hey everyone!

As some of you know, after querying several agents (who responded with some interest), I decided my novel needed a few more rounds of intensive, developmental editing.

I have spent the past eight months improving my manuscript.

And now,

I am

ready to...

query agents again!

I finished scouring the final five chapters of my manuscript for any typos or grammar issues today!

There is at least one literary agent that I am very excited to query again.

In addition to my dream agent (a long shot, but hey, last time she requested the first 35 pages of my manuscript after reading my query letter), I have a few other agents in mind. I want to learn a bit more about them to see if they would be a good fit for my manuscript before I query them.

I am so excited to be moving into the querying stage again - bring on the rejection letters (and hopefully some requests for pages and maybe some offers as well?)

I want to thank everyone who has supported me and everyone who has excitedly asked, "When is your book getting published?" =)

You guys are great!
Ashley




2 comments:

  1. This is an exciting time for you and now you will be rolling up your sleeves, digging in, and finding a publisher. Exciting. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete