1. The first book I ever loved was The Giver by Lois Lowry.
2. When I was five, I pretended VHS tapes were kindergardeners. At "nap time" I covered them up with washcloths.
3. Junie B. Jones still makes me laugh.
4. I firmly believe you're never too old to love Hello Kitty.
5. I spent three weeks in Greece after my junior year of college.
My name is Ashley Norris. I graduated from college in May 2014 with a bachelors degree in Advertising and Public Relations.
I currently run an Etsy shop called The Writer's Sew Shop. I sell felt play food, children's aprons, baby bibs, and other odds and ends.
I wrote a YA mystery, complete at 64,000 words. After a year of writing and editing and another four months of composing dozens of drafts of query letters, I am now seeking representation for my manuscript. I am currently waiting to hear from two agents who have requested pages. In the meantime, I am writing another novel.
When I’m not writing, thinking about writing, or checking my email (constantly) to see if an agent has responded to my query letter, running my Etsy shop, reading, or binge watching my favorite TV shows on Netflix with my very best friend, Jake (the dog).