Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books that should be in your beach bag


Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley



My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick




Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobian Vivian




Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer






The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider



The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
I wasn't sure about this book until I read a review that said, "This book just makes you happy!" Sometimes you just need a read that will make you happy!




Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
I've heard that Lola and the Boy Next Door is as good or better than Anna and the French Kiss. I'm not sure I believe that, but I'll give it a chance. 


Split Second by Kasie West
I’ve been putting this book off since it was released. I LOVED Pivot Point and I’m just not quite ready for it to be over. 




Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson


Let's Chat!

What books will be in your beach bag?

6 comments:

  1. I would love to read "My Life Next Door". And I have just bought "Smart Girls Get What They Want", which I am looking forward to read. "Split Second" is also on my to-read list. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all sound really good! Pivot Point was one of my favorite books so I'll probably start with Split Second. Oh, and when On The Fence comes out, that will go to the beach with me as well!

      Delete
  2. I have only read Lola and the Boy Next Door...which makes me think I need to add all of these to my list because they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I've read the first few pages or chapters of all of them and they are amazing so far!

      Delete
  3. I'm really wanting to read The Art of Lainey and My Life Next Door. Looks like I'll have to add Lola and the Boy Next Door to the list! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I've heard The Art of Lainey is a book that just makes you happy - a perfect quality for a beach read!

      Delete