Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Book covers I'd frame as pieces of art









1. No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale




2. Taken by Erin Bowman




3. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson




4. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi




5. The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine




6. Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez




7. Vivian Divine is Dead by Lauren Sabel




8. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schnieder




9. Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydy




10. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


Pop over to the Broke and the Bookish blog for more Top Ten Tuesday fun!

4 comments:

  1. Cool list. I agree, The Promise of Amazing is a pretty picture. Too bad the story wasn't the same for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I liked The Promise of Amazing, but I can see how it wouldn't appeal to everyone.

      Delete
  2. This looked like a fun TTT! Sadly, at this point I hadn't joined in yet.
    You have a great list though. I would definitely include Learning Not to Drown by Anna Shinoda. I love that cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! I'll have to check out that cover!

      Delete