Monday, May 5, 2014

Bookish Surprise!





Hello everyone!



I have something bookish and awesome planned for you and I need YOUR help! 

To start this bookish and awesome thing, I need quotes, lots and lots of quotes, from YA books.

I'm going to list some of my favorite YA books. If you love them too, tell me your favorite quotes!

Or, if there's an awesome quote from an awesome book not listed below, tell me in the comments!

For all quote suggestions, please include the name of the book and the author's name. 



YA books I LOVE and would LOVE quotes from (in no particular order): 


- Know One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale

- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West

- Pivot Point and Split Second by Kasie West

- Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

- Taken by Erin Bowman

- Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth

- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

- Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi

- Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter

- Lying Game series by Sara Shepherd




Any suggestions? Tell me in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment