Friday, June 20, 2014

Stumbled Upon #2


Stumbled Upon is a new feature on my blog. There are so many amazing books. Since I can't read them all at once, I like to here what other people think about the books I'm considering before I buy or read them. 


What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick

When I stumbled upon this book, I was already planning to read My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. Before I bought My Life Next Door, I read a few sample pages and I loved it! I'm guessing I will really like both of Huntley Fitzpatrick's books. 

What have you heard about it? Have you read it? What did you think?




I stumbled on this book a few weeks ago…then I saw it in a bookstore…and I had to buy it! I didn't know much about this book, except it has an awesome title and cover and, oh yeah, it's written by Katie Finn a.k.a. Morgan Matson! Since You've Been Gone is the first Morgan Matson book I read and it was amazing! So naturally, I had to pick this up when I found it at a real live bookstore (remember my closest book selection is at Target *sobs*). 

I'm about 80 pages in to Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend and I love it so far!

What have you heard about it? Have you read it? What did you think?


We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

We Were Liars seemed to pop up on a lot of Top Ten Tuesday posts for favorite book so far in 2014 and books on my summer TBR pile. Besides the blurb on the back and some vague, albeit positive reviews, I don't know much about this book. 

What have you heard about it? Have you read it? What did you think?



Any Recommendations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment