Monday, June 2, 2014

To Commit or to Binge?




I accidentally started two trilogies and a duology. And now…I'm not sure I want to finish them...yet.

I'm a binge reader by nature.

I finished reading Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige since I was near the end when I realized it was a trilogy. I can't say the same for Taken by Erin Bowman and To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han.



I stopped reading Taken a little less than half way through. I really liked it! I probably would have finished it, but minutes after I reached the most interesting part of the story, I got some really annoying and disruptive news (nothing too serious anymore, but it was a big problem at the time). Anyway, that news combined with the trilogy realization caused me to stop reading.


As for To All The Boys I've Loved Before, I really liked it, but I wasn't in the mood to commit to a duology. Plus, I was a little less than half way through when I recovers an ARC I was dying to read.

I do want to finish the Dorothy Must Die and the Taken trilogy and the To All The Boys duo logy…eventually.





Let's Chat!
Are you a binge reader?
Do you ever put off a book you've started reading after realizing it isn't a standalone?
What books have you put down after realizing it's apart of a series?


No comments:

Post a Comment