Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books that will make you swoon









1. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West: This book is amazing and Cayman and Xander (have super weird names, but they) are the cutest couple!










2. The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine: This was one of my first YA romance novels and I loved it! This was also one of the first (or maybe actually the first) duel POV novel I've read.



3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I loved this book! I thought this one was going to be a little cheesy (but it wasn't). I really only picked it up because Epic Reads compared it to The Distance Between Us by Kasie West. I'm glad I game Anna and the French Kiss a chance!






4. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick: I'm very excited about this one. Epic Reads compared it to The Promise of Amazing.







5. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta: On my TBR pile list.








6. How to Love by Katie Contugno: On my TBR (to be read) pile.









7. Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller: On my TBR list.





8. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: On my Kindle waiting to be read.








9. How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer: On my Kindle waiting to be read.











10. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: On my TBR list.



No comments:

Post a Comment