Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books that will make you cry



1. A Summer to Die by Lois Lowry: This is a wonderful story, but you will shed more than a few tears. 

2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: I will probably never read this book because I'm not a fan of ugly crying. 

3. Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor: I've heard that you'll need an entire box of tissues for this one. 

4. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson: I've heard great things about this tear jerker.

5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky: Like I said, I'm not a fan of ugly crying. 

6. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: Too many feels for me. 

7. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher: The feels…

8. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: A reviewer ruined the ending of this book for me, but I'm glad she did because I don't think I could've handled the feels. 

9. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr: Despite the feels, I may read this one.

10. If I stay by Gayle Forman: I've heard good things about this one too. 


Pop over to the Broke and the Bookish to see the Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry


No comments:

Post a Comment