1. A Summer to Die by Lois Lowry: This is a wonderful story, but you will shed more than a few tears.
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: I will probably never read this book because I'm not a fan of ugly crying.
3. Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor: I've heard that you'll need an entire box of tissues for this one.
4. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson: I've heard great things about this tear jerker.
5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky: Like I said, I'm not a fan of ugly crying.
6. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver: Too many feels for me.
7. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher: The feels…
8. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson: A reviewer ruined the ending of this book for me, but I'm glad she did because I don't think I could've handled the feels.
9. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr: Despite the feels, I may read this one.
10. If I stay by Gayle Forman: I've heard good things about this one too.
Pop over to the Broke and the Bookish to see the Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry