Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I Sell on Etsy!




Hey everyone!

As you may have noticed, I haven't been blogging consistently over the past couple of weeks. I think I have a pretty good excuse though.

I launched my Etsy shop!

I've called my shop The Writer's Sew Shop.


You know how people say they have a creative outlet? Well, I have a creative outlet for my creative outlet too. When I need get step away and gain some distance and perspective from my writing/editing, I sew and when I need a break from sewing, I write. 

Since I can't share my writing (yet), I can't wait to share my handmade creations with you!

I'm currently selling tote bags, purses, clutches, notebook covers, seasonal coasters, and young adult fiction inspired accessories.


View my listing:


No comments:

Post a Comment