Thursday, July 10, 2014

Stumbled Upon #3


Stumbled Upon is a new series I'm starting on my blog. There are so many amazing books. Since I can't read them all at once, I like to here what other people think about the books I'm considering. 



I'm loving this lipstick trend! I don't know much about this book, but the title alone has me very interested in the story. 

What have you heard about it? Have you read it? What did you think?



Also Known As by Robin Benway

I'm a bit of a sucker for spy stories and from the back cover copy, this one sounds pretty interesting. 

What have you heard about it? Have you read it? What did you think?


The List by Siobhan Vivian

The premise of The List is interesting, but I'm not entirely sold yet. I need to know more about this one.

What have you heard about it? Have you read it? What did you think?



Any Recommendations? 


1 comment:

  1. Ooh these all look great! I haven't read any of them but when you pick them up I'll be interested to hear what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete