Thursday, June 12, 2014

Stumbled Upon #1

Stumbled Upon is a new series I'm starting on my blog. There are so many amazing books. Since I can't read them all at once, I like to here what other people think about the books I'm considering. 



Lately, I've been very curious about Where'd You Go, Bernadette. I was originally drawn to the cover because it's amazing! I've read the back cover copy and the story sounds interesting, but I haven't read any reviews yet. 

What have you heard about it? Have you read it? What did you think?



Open Road Summer by Emery Lord

It seems that a lot of people really loved Open Road Summer. It showed up on several Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year posts this week. Besides the blurb on the back cover, I haven't read much about this book. 

What have you heard about it? Have you read it? What did you think?


Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols

I love the cover for Biggest Flirts! I'm a little embarrassed to say that I've never really heard of Jennifer Echols, especially since she's written so many books. Anyway, based on the blurb on the back, this sounds like a really cute story. 

What have you heard about it? Have you read it? What did you think?



Any Recommendations? 

No comments:

Post a Comment