Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Never Want to Trade Places With



1. Cammie Morgan from the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter: 
I could never be a spy. I don't have the skills and I would die.


2. Tris from the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth: 
Again, I would die.


3. Juliette Farris from the Shatter Me trilogy by Taherah Mafi: 
I'm not a super touchy/feely person, but I'd like the option to touch someone without accidentally killing them.


4. Sutton Mercer from the Lying Game series by Sara Shepherd: 
It would be awful to see what a mess you made of your life without being able to make amends.


5. Addie Coleman from Pivot Point by Kasie West: 
Being able to see the outcome of a future decision would be nice, but it would be easy to let your life be dominated by haven't happened or things that would have happened (this probably only makes sense if you've read the book, which you should because it's an amazing story!)


6. Layla from Split Second by Kasie West: 
To have so much responsibility at such a young age would be a burden.


7. Hope from Now You See Her by Jacquelyn Mitchard: 
Sad. Enough said.


8. Naomi from Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin: 
There are a few memories I wouldn't mind losing, but to have a large chunk of my memory missing would be super scary!

9. Macy from the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter: 
I cannot stand politics and I would not do well in the political arena, even if I was just a politician's daughter.


10. Gray Weathersby from Taken by Erin Bowman: 
The Heist!



Let's Chat!

Have you read any of these?

What characters would you never want to trade places with?



Hop over to the Broke and the Bookish to see the Top Ten Worlds We'd Never Want to Live In


No comments:

Post a Comment